Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Little Good News!

Yes, that's right, I finally have a little bit of good news. 2 baby boy referrals came yesterday, so we moved up the line and are now officially on the top ten list! It was sooo good to see the news that 2 families got their referrals and to see our name on that top ten list, it puts a little more wind in our sails for the moment. This list is "unofficial" as it is created by the Yahoo Chat Group and not America World, so there could be a few "mystery families" that we don't know about, but from what we can tell, there are about 3 or 4 families in front of us waiting for a baby boy, so......we are officially getting VERY close! It still won't be until after the New Year (unless some HUGE miracle occurs), but at least the end seems somewhat in sight now! I think I may lose my lunch when I finally see that number come up on my phone!

2 comments:

tiredofstupidity said...

Then make sure you eat something lite.

DL said...

Hi, Guys. This is Cristina's Sister. My really good friend just brought home their baby boy from Ethiopia this last summer. Her blog is findingrest.blogspot.com. She is very active in OCEAN and I"m sure would be able to lend a helpful ear to you all! Praying for you to be united with your baby boy soon! Congrats on moving up - top ten- that's fantastic!

blessings to you all!