Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Growing Weary

Hey Everyone,
It's been almost one month since I have posted. I guess you know what that means....no news. On our last conference call we were told that they would probably be giving out referrals in Dec. for March and early April DTE. (Our DTE...Dossier to Ethiopia...is April 11) Well, it is now Dec. 9th and not one referral has come through. They haven't even begun to give out March referrals, and since we are April 11th, I no longer have any hope that we will hear something before Christmas/New Years. I really have no idea when we will hear something. At this rate, we probably won't even have him home for Easter! Am I discouraged? YES!!! All I can say is we covet and appreciate every single prayer that goes up on our behalf and on behalf of our son. That's it. Just keep praying and MAYBE ONE DAY we will be posting GOOD NEWS!!!

3 comments:

tiredofstupidity said...

DONT be discouraged. You will look back at all this and think, "I can't believe I was worried about that". I know it is easier to say than to hear, but God is in control and this is all happening for a reason, keep repeating that over and over in your head. Everyone is praying for you all the time... every meal, morning, night and drive time. Keep your chins up buckaroos, we'll be singing him happy birthday soon enough.

Soria Family said...

I am praying for you! I can't even imagine what you are going through. When you are "expecting" you know the approximate date of when to expect your baby. You know he is coming but don't know when. I do know one thing, when you do receive the news you will be so overjoyed that this waiting will be like a dream.

tiredofstupidity said...

Keep writing... you're almost there.....!!!!!!!!