Monday, March 16, 2009

When are we going????

The answer to that question is...I HAVE NO IDEA!!! Our tentative travel dates have now been changed for the third time, so I am going to quit guessing! Our court date is still March 27th, so that is still THE BIG DAY. I'm glad that hasn't changed! We will be traveling to Ethiopia as early as the 18th of April and as late as maybe May 9th. Kind of weird that we are taking this BIG trip, and we have no idea when we are going! It continues to be a walk of faith. I know God is in control, and I know HE is holding T****** is HIS hands, and He has it all worked out, we just keep praying and keep trusting! When (staying positive here!) we pass court on the 27th (actually they will be in court on the night of the 26th), we will be able to post his pictures here, so...stay tuned!

0 comments: