Monday, March 23, 2009

Countdown

First off, I know that the countdown clock on our blog is not correct. It is too complicated to change, so, don't follow it. :)) Our court date is March 27th, yep, that's 3 days away!!! Actually, by the time we wake up on Friday, the 27th, court will be over, as they are 10 hrs ahead of us. So, we need all the prayer warriors to lift the Watson family and little T up for the next 3 days. If you can't sleep on Thurs night, feel free to spend that time praying. I really feel a total peace about it, I'm not worried or stressed at all (which is really quite a feat for me!) I just really feel like we are going to pass. And even if we don't, I know that T is in God's hands and he will officially be a Watson in His perfect timing. I will feel like we will have crossed a HUGE bridge when this stage is over. Then, it's on to getting ready to go to Ethiopia. Now that, I am stressed about! :))) I don't love to fly (esp. for 18+ hrs!) and I've never traveled that far (I've never even been anywhere where I had to have a passport!). Should be interesting! I'm sure we will have lots of stories to share when we get home! :)) More on that later...one thing at a time...for now....just keep praying for Thurs night and that by Fri morning T will be a Watson and we can post his pics here for everyone to see!

0 comments: