Friday, February 6, 2009

Travel Dates!!!

We got our TTD (tentative travel dates) today! If (I like to think "when") we pass court on Good Friday (April 10th for all you prayer warriors!) we will leave for Ethiopia on Saturday, April 25th!!! Wow, I can't believe we have travel dates! It felt like this day would never come! Our debate right now is what airline we will take, and if we want to go a few days early. Pray that we will make the right decisions and that all the details will work out (I am SO NOT a detail person! I just want someone to hand me a paper that says...this is what you are doing and when you are doing it. All this paperwork and travel plans has my poor brain spinning!)

2 comments:

Renee' said...

LOL, I am a detail person but something inside me is rebelling right now. I think it still hasn't totally set in that this is really happening! I printed all the paperwork but haven't really looked it over... THIS JUST DOESN'T SEEM REAL!! LOL

Kim McMullen said...

Hey Jaimie, I think you guys should go early. Take advantage of your family being in another country together. How fun! You of course are in my prayers for every detail. I am thankful The Lord is in charge of them all no matter how small.