Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bits of info

We had a conference call on Wed. We moved into the "waiting for court" conference call group. I feel like I've made it into some kind of high level sorority!!! :) We should be getting our court date within the next 2 weeks...when I find out, I will post right away so everyone can circle that date on the calendar and BE PRAYING. The referral group right before us just got their dates, and they are mid to late March, so I am thinking we will be early to mid April, but....like every step in this process, that is really just a guess! IF we pass the first time, we would travel to ET about 2-3 weeks after that date. We were told there is NO WAY to tell if we will pass the first time or not. It really goes case by case and there is always something new, so we will just put in God's hands and let Him work it out! The good news is that our little guy is already in the transition home, with nannies and nurses, and a Dr. that sees every child there at least 4 times a week! I feel good about this. I'm just praying that he is getting all the nutrients that he needs to grow and thrive (apparently they have a low supply of the stage 1 formula :((( and that the giardia stays away from him. (This is VERY common!) We will be getting updates and new pictures every month, so we are already DYING to see new pics!!! He's only one month right now, so I know he will change soooo much between each update! Please keep little T****** in your prayers! (can't even post his name!)

0 comments: